• 33g/4mm needle is one of the smallest needles on the market and associated with less pain
• silicone-coated for virtually pain-free injection
• smooth, precision engineered multi-bevel needle point to maximize comfort
• non-toxic, non-pyrogenic needle for added safety
• compatible with most major pen devices
• each needle sealed in individual, sterile, protective, color-coded sheath for easy recognition
• packaging and instructions for use in English, Spanish, French & German
• packaged 100 per box – 100 boxes per case
• custom colors and packaging available for Private Label
Instructions for Use:
• Always use a new pen needle before each injection. Holding the needle by the clear outer cover, tear off the colored paper tab.
• Push needle straight onto pen and turn until tight.
• Pull off the outer cover and keep it so you can safely remove and dispose of the needle after each use.
• Pull off the inner needle cover. Carefully check that insulin flows properly through the needle before each injection.
• Refer to your insulin pen instructions for information on proper assembly and insulin injection.
Warning:Sterility is maintained until protective seal has been compromised. Do not use needle if the protective cover is missing or if the needle or its cover appears to be damaged.